On Mon, Jul 08, 2024 at 10:24:13PM +0500, 타토카 wrote:
> Hello, dear Debian Community. I have several questions:
> 1. Are all subscriptions to Debian free?
> 2. How to check Debian Image Authentication? Is checksum verification
> (sha216sum, sha512sum) enough? Should I verify with GPG? If so, how can I
> do that? Or can you give me any additional advice to do right verification?

Most of your questions are addressed here:

  https://www.debian.org/

Yes, Debian is a free operating system, meaning that you are allowed
to use, modify and give the software to others, as long as you limit
yourself to the "free" repository. Other licenses may apply to the
"non-free" section.

Here's how you verify downloaded installation media:

  https://www.debian.org/CD/verify

Packaes are signed, the package manager takes care of verifying their
signatures before install:

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-manual/deb-pack-sign.en.html

Enjoy
--