On 7/8/24 17:20, Andy Smith wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 09, 2024 at 12:15:00AM +0500, 타토카 wrote:
I mean subscriptions like this "debian-user"

The only cost associated with this mailing list is your sanity.

+1, Andy. Some of us get downright upset with the Karens that think they run this all volunteer show. I've unfortunately come to the conclusion they are best ignored. Generally, they don't seem to be members of a civil society, or to be able to learn how to treat their fellow man. Your monitoring, and howto corrections are much appreciated, thank you.

Thanks,
Andy

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)