On 9/7/24 22:06, Sirius wrote:
On tis, 2024/07/09 at 07:55:28 GMT, Richard Owlett wrote:
My particular problem is finding an active user oriented list/group for
KDE's Kate editor. All I found is a developers' list.

<snip>

Mailing lists, well.. You could ask Debian Project nicely if they would
create a list for the audience you seek if there isn't one already. Or
check with the KDE project if they have a dedicated list for Kate and if
not, would they be happy to create one >