jeremy ardley wrote:

> In your case, without fully knowing precisely what your aim
> is, one possible approach is to put all the text you want to
> search into a GPT4All localdocs directory where it will be
> indexed on the fly. Then create a prompt/context with the
> search text and instructions to generate a similarity index
> and report any that meet some threshold.

I also believe in AI for this.

I would gladly try to do this with AI from my FOSS and local,
CLI and REPL setup with llamafile and then either llava or
mistral - but I don't know how to add the context. I've looked
in the man page many times but still don't know how.

If I have a file with the data, how do I add even that
single file?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal