Russell L. Harris composed on 2024-07-18 06:06 (UTC):

> When I try to visit www.chewy.com a blank page.  This is a major pet
> supply web site.  Other web sites display as usual without problems.
> I phoned CHEWY and they say their system is on-line.

> I have tried two different computers and both Firefox and Chromium.  I
> updated Debian-12.  I emptied the browser cache.  No change.

> A week or two ago, chewy.com displayed perfectly.

> My ISP is RTA.  I am in a rural area near Austinn, Texas, and have a
> 10/1 microwave link.  Could the problem be with RTA?

> Would someone kindly verify that chewy.com is accessible?

https://www.chewy.com/ looks normal from FL in Chromium:
[copied/pasted]
High-quality, great value from brands by Chewy
American Journey Peanut Butter Recipe Grain-Free Oven Baked Crunchy Biscuit Dog
Treats, 16-oz bag, bundle of 2
American Journey Peanut Butter Recipe Grain-Free Oven Baked Crunchy Biscuit Dog
Treats, 16-oz bag, bundle of 2
By
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5
4,775
$12.60Chewy Price
$12.98
[/]
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
        based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata