Hi,

* Steve Lamb wrote (2004-02-07 00:12):
>    IE, name me one case where someone would set reply-to where they would
>not be able to also set From:.  I can't think of a single modern email
>client out of early development where this isn't the case.  I can't think
>of one in the past decade going back to my early days with elm and pine.

Well, don't think inside a box. Not everyone use "modern email
clients" (which are curiously not required to include either RFC
support or useful functions like list-reply). I've seen a lot of
people with mobile devices Replying-To their mail to some cheaper
address to save expensive bandwith.

Thorsten
--
Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include
freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas