On Thursday 01 April 2004 06:10 am, Ken Bloom wrote:
Hello,
I have exactly the same situation, so I went to /etc/modules to have a look.
Here is my /etc/modules:

# /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
#
# This file should contain the names of kernel modules that are
# to be loaded at boot time, one per line.  Comments begin with
# a "#", and everything on the line after them are ignored.

ide-cd
ide-detect

That's it!
So I don't see how I can edit that file to make any difference to the problem.
Any Ideas, Please?
Thanks!