On 2004-04-11, Tomy Alarie penned:
> Hi, i'm was trying something i found on internet today
> (http://people.brad-x.com/~diamondc/debianinstall.html) and i do an net
> install of base debian and then tried to follow these steps but i got an
> error adding a source in /etc/apt/sources.list, E: Malformed line 8 (dist) .
> Can someone help me ? I output the sources.list here :
>
> deb http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ stable main
> deb-src http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ stable main
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main
> deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main
> deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main
> deb
> http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilisgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody/gnome2.2/

To the tune of a Sesame Street song: "One of these things is not like
the others!"

Look at your last line.  Notice how all the other lines have "stuff"
after the url.  Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to
figure out what the "stuff" after the url on that last line should be.

--
monique