Hi,

during the easter holidays I upgraded from woody to sarge (and kernel 2.4.19
-> 2.4.25). Now my kids complain about slow-motion (< 1 fps) within several
games.

I have an ATI Rage 128 graphic chip, dri is working. glxgears shows about
500 fps which is in the same range as before the upgrade. Tuxracer and
SearchAndRescue are working fine but flightgear and torcs show a
slow-motion effect. I checked out that sdl-libs are installed (there are
however so many sdl related packages in debian that I might have missed
something)

Any idea about what might have gone wrong?

Thanks, Thomas