On Monday 19 April 2004 15:48, James Vahn wrote:

Hi,

> it no longer worked. Everything else is fine, glxgears included. I've no
> solution, but would wager that nobody can run Flightgear on a Sarge/Sid
> box at the moment.

I would expect to see some bug reports against xlibmesa-gl in that case,
but I did not find any that I could relate to my problem. It also seems that
sid currently runs the same xlibmesa packages as sarge, so there is no
hope for a quick update.

> BTW, what is "torcs"?

The Open Racing Car Simulation (http://torcs.sourceforge.net/), my desparate
try to comply with my kids complaints wanting to install need for speed
underground.

Cheers, Thomas