Remi Vanicat wrote:
"Sergey V. Spiridonov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

In this case, I clearly disagree with you. By stopping to distribute
non-free we will decrease the amount of good, and so act non-ethical.

Where is this good, which we will decrease? Do you think that dropping non-free will broke the upstream copy, or it will destroy the copy of those who downloded it? Where is the harm?

The idea that program is not a thing works here also (in reversed direction).
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov