On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 09:42:30AM +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 07:28:43PM +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
> > As 2K developers have now seconded this GR, and the GR itself calls for
> > a suspension of a Delegate's decision, an immediate procedural vote is
> > called for if the decision is to stand while the GR process is followed,
> > as per 4.2.2 of the constitution.
> >

> For reference, this will now not take place, as the original GR has been
> amended to not include the decision reversal text.

I find it mildly entertaining that this vote did not take place
because apparently it takes "a couple of days, [...] and sometimes
longer" [0] to set up an "immediate" vote. I'm sure there were
very good reasons [1] to not rush things in this particular case.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2008/10/msg00203.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2008/10/msg00226.html

Cheers.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC