On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:18:57PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Even if it were as ready, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have a
> separate GR. Voting once instead of twice is nice for everyone, but
> conflating two separate decisions in a single GR has been proven to be
> unwise in the past. And I'm especially wary of doing so with a
> constitutional change. Secretary: can you share your thoughts on this
> last point with us, what would be best from the ballot preparation POV?

What I think doesn't matter.  It's the people that propose it that
need to make up their mind on what they want to vote on.  People
can always make amendements where one of them only changes 1 of
the 2 things.

I think if the changes are likely to have a large majority after
it, I see no problem combining them.  But I would still suggest to
have every change be only about one thing, just like you try to do
it when you make commits.

Kurt