On Fri, 22 May 2020 at 18:08, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <
p...@debian.org> wrote:

> In my opinion, the best solution would be postpone DC20 in Israel to 2021.
> And push Kosovo to 2022 and India to 2023.

I believe this choice should be on the table when DC20 team takes the
decision on the conference. Naturally it is not up to the local team to
decide such a thing, but with the blessing of the global Debconf team and
the DPL (and with Kosovo and India team consent) that should be a
possibility. It would also not preclude holding a virtual online Debconf
this year as well where volunteers from any place in the world could take
up responsibilities.

 In fact, if we do it the maximum fun way we could even involve volunteers
and speakers from around the world to have a week long 24/7 Debconf that
just never stops (until we run out of topics for talks). So instead of
multiple talk streams in parallel we would have them in succession. And
also have a party stream / chillout lounge running the whole time in
parallel as well. We can take this challenge and come up with something new
that Debconf as such could have never been. :)

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigar...@debian.org