* Michael Biebl: " Re: "rms-open-letter" choice 3: do not, as the project
  itself, sign any letter regarding rms" (Sat, 27 Mar 2021 10:39:53 +0100):

> Am 27.03.2021 um 01:48 schrieb Gunnar Wolf:
> > Michael Biebl dijo [Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 06:08:36PM +0100]:
> >> ---8<---8<---8<---
> >> The Debian Project will not issue a public statement on whether Richard
> >> Stallman should be removed from leadership positions or not.
> >>
> >> Any individual (including Debian members) wishing to (co-)sign any of the
> >> open letters in question is invited to do this in person.
> >> ---8<---8<---8<---
> >
> > Language quip: Not "invited to do this in person" (personally flying
> > to wherever signatures are being gathered), but "in a personal
> > capacity" or "as an individual action"... ?
>
> I think the intention was clear, but I'm fine with a version which
> changes that part as suggested above and my seconds extends to such a
> version.

Exactly my thoughts. I would be glad to hear from a native speaker if the
wording is really capable of being misunderstood. Otherwise I just would let
go. But I second also the proposed version, preferable using then "as an
individual action".

Cheers
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6