Hi,

On 3/30/21 12:18, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
Hello,

On 29.03.21 20:37, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Quoting Ulrike Uhlig (2021-03-29 10:58:13)
Sorry for my ignorance, but who are you? I cannot find your name in the
Debian contributor list.

Sorry for my ignorance, but who are you to ask that?  I cannot your name
in the Debian mailinglist inquisitor list.

Concerning Vote002, we heard from someone in the don't-sign-the-letter-camp about certain "events" (that's a quote, not a euphemism) in Germany, someone else mentioned a "witch hunt", and now, Jonas: the inquisition. w-o-w.

The reality is much simpler than that.
It is. You're calling out people and some have hard time to assume good faith. Jonas just pulled the same sentiment on you and you feel called out.

People without voting rights repeatedly tried to lobby or push for a certain agenda on this list. I'm tired of that and I think we'll all be happier when this GR is over.

Jonas has voting rights, I myself have voting right and together with Santiago R.R. (another voting member of Debian) drafted and published another choice on this GR. And I agree with you, I know many of us are unhappy with the GR entirely and will be much happier when it is over because we are tired that this is pushed into Debian in such a way.

Kind regards,