Hi Russ,

thank you very much for proposing these changes.  Overall they are very
convincing and would already vote for it today, but there are two things
that I wonder:

 - (Not just to you:) Would it be possible to test them in real befoe
   adopting them?  Maybe with some kind of role-playing game where some
   random people are assigned adversarial roles?

 - About the sponsors, if there are too many, then the proposer is more
   at risk to face vetos when accepting amendments.  (I write that as I
   accepted major changes as the proposer of a GR option some years
   ago.)  Would it make sense to limit the total number of sponsors, and
   to only allow developers to sponsor one option ?

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med