On 2023/03/15 19:00, Thomas Koch wrote:
Half a year later, would you mind sharing a comment on my exclusion?

I'm glad that DAM didn't take too long to take action.

Would you be open to have a (public?) call with me and maybe also people from the project (e.g. community team)? There have been conflicts in the last years that separated even families. Also the Debian project has been affected. These conflicts should be healed.

If you care about healing, the best thing you can possibly do is to move on. From my side, I'm not interested in risking exposing the project to wasting even more time on more conspiracy theories.

-Jonathan