Hi all,

as announced on Dec 7th, I have now removed the old index.wml files
and renamed new.wml to index.wml in the webwml repository under
security/ and lts/security/.

IMPORTANT
Now the security team and the LTS team do not need to manually prepare
a .wml and .data file for each advisory.
Please stop creating those files for new advisories.

For the translators:
Please stop translating old advisories.
We still have to adjust the translation headers because of the
renaming from new.wml to index.wml.

A hint for the languages which did not had a translation for new.wml
until now. Here are some more infos, how I created the new.wml files:

  english/security/new.wml is a copy of english/security/index.wml with some
changes.
  You will see the change history (including a rename from dsa.wml to new.wml)
by
    $ git log -p --follow 3160b3931961~1.. index.wml

  For lts/security/new.wml use
    $ git log -p --follow a1010f1cb6fd~1.. index.wml

I still need to do some cleanup and check if everything works.
The new index.wml files are not yet created yet but this will be done
in the next hours.

--
best regards Thomas