    > Hi!
    > This looks great, but it would be nice if the list of "Recent Advisories"
(dsa.list) was translated - maybe using PO files?
    > Currently the entries are untranslated. Example:

    > [24 Dec 2023] T  DSA-5588-1 putty security update

    > It would be nice if the date was translated and the common categories
like "security update".

Since 2015 we only use "security update" as a common category for
almost all advisories. Here are some numbers
- 1700 x security update, 6 other categories for the DSAs
- 2504 x LTS security update and 12 others for the DLAs

In the end we would have a localized date, but the interesting
information of the advisory itself would still be in english.
It's not worth spending time into this effort and it would make
many things much more complicated.

I also think that automatic translation software nowadays can
translate the date including the name of month easily and even
translating the advisory shouldn't be hard.

--
best regards Thomas