Hi,

I've proposed refresh list of category in
https://lists.debian.org before. [1]
There is a few feedbacks, but they are not negative ones.
[2][3]

So I want to make this idea forward, but not familiar way
to do it.

First, to raise an attention to the team, I've filed as a bug

Then I've seen https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster, so
I've tried to contact the team directly.

As far as I know, content of repository is not public so
the only way to do is asking the team members to update ones, doesn't it?

[1]
Proposal: Refresh list of category in https://lists.debian.org/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2024/03/msg00046.html

[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2024/03/msg00048.html