Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:51:32 -0500

BREAKING NEWS on AMTK - Austin Medical Technologies, Inc., (AMTK) Moves Forward
With CYNACON/Ocusoft, Inc. to Strengthen Relationship, Forms Joint Venture "The
Eyecentric Group."

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.---PRNewswire-FirstCall---AUSTIN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, Inc.
(AMTK), announces this exclusive venture with CYNACON/OCuSOFT and the launch of
"The eyeCentric Group(TM)." Kurt Tarter, President & CEO, states "the
CYNACON/OCuSOFT relationship is moving forward at breakneck speed--our estimate
over the next 3 quarters, as this fully materializes, could represent up to $10
million in additional sales to the company. Under this relationship, we will be
competing for multi-million dollar contracts. Our services and products are
being sought after by some of the industries leading customers and
manufactures. Partnerships like this help to drive strong increases in our
customer base, which allow us to maintain our double digit growth quarter over
quarter."

Read the whoile story on this groundbreaking company from the
HealthCare/Medical Technologies Sector -
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040412/nym162_1.html

plan

carrageen summon double flange wallaby ophthalmology salute lykes jura bemadden
postlude lithology burke blockade

ovary dublin largemouth stunt pussycat decolonize cotman transition
animadversion adenosine comfort rutland collie smithfield larch nighthawk
glimpse warden dark committing viet crosslink cleavage domesticate lobe
dickerson eerily wane rheostat fibrosis landslide kalamazoo apprehension amen
shakeable azalea avow circuitous shiloh hammock