Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:54:20 -0500

BREAKING NEWS on AMTK - Austin Medical Technologies, Inc., (AMTK) Moves Forward
With CYNACON/Ocusoft, Inc. to Strengthen Relationship, Forms Joint Venture "The
Eyecentric Group."

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.---PRNewswire-FirstCall---AUSTIN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, Inc.
(AMTK), announces this exclusive venture with CYNACON/OCuSOFT and the launch of
"The eyeCentric Group(TM)." Kurt Tarter, President & CEO, states "the
CYNACON/OCuSOFT relationship is moving forward at breakneck speed--our estimate
over the next 3 quarters, as this fully materializes, could represent up to $10
million in additional sales to the company. Under this relationship, we will be
competing for multi-million dollar contracts. Our services and products are
being sought after by some of the industries leading customers and
manufactures. Partnerships like this help to drive strong increases in our
customer base, which allow us to maintain our double digit growth quarter over
quarter."

Read the whole story on this groundbreaking company from the HealthCare/Medical
Technologies Sector - http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040412/nym162_1.html

adjacent

gauche calgary cupboard pupal adjoint bland booby knurl cellulose arpeggio
hereof sample einsteinium deactivate thwart composition valve camilla bicycle
personnel actinometer attorney ambiguity naturopath laxative electro byers
laden montenegrin karyatid playback cricket

diffusive inapproachable chimique assuage crewmen demoniac latrobe dutiable
salvageable enfant wolcott dam halocarbon commonwealth amok aspheric yttrium
blade abuilding allay delilah nco sadism approbation surplus ferber maelstrom
birmingham em milan maraud extremum stricture brushwork coulter airmail