David Nusinow wrote:
> > I thought you had made a simple mistake in calling the freeze before
> > they had been processed, so I thought I was providing a service in
> > helping get them done as quick as possible.
>
> It was a simple mistake, you were 100% right in that.

So it's like this.  You unilaterally announce a policy without
consulting with other members of the team.  The policy has missed
something, so a team member takes the initiative to fill in the bits
which are missing.  You respond by pontificating about "team playing",
using the vilest possible threats.

You don't see a problem in this picture?

Hint: an alternate response might look like "oh damn, I'd forgotten
about the input drivers. Thanks for getting on to them. Is there
anything else we missed before ratifying the freeze?"

Drew