Hello,

I've done further testing and the same problem occurs with supsend to disk (software suspend2). Sometimes during suspend sometimes during resume a kernel oops is printed. Also the backlight is turned off and on twice when starting the server. So this xserver is not suitable for everyday use yet and I have to uninstall it. If you have any suggestions please mail me again. For the moment I'll stick with the old driver from unstable.

Regards,

Hermann