Em Seg, 2007-07-16 às 13:27 +0200, Michel Dänzer escreveu:
> On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 08:17 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > Package: xserver-xorg-video-intel
> > Version: 2:2.1.0-2
> > Severity: normal
> >
> > When I start compiz or beryl some windows are sometimes blank when they are
> > first mapped,
> > and only update their contents when their size is changed (by resizing) or
> > when I roll them
> > up (so that only the title bar is visible) and back.
>
> Does Option "XaaNoOffscreenPixmaps" fix it?

Oh, it does! I did not test it extensively, but most things look OK now.
It would be awesome if I did no need to add an aditional option, so I
don't know if it is best to just close the bug or turn it into a
wishlist for auto-configuration (or bug fix, if needing that is indeed a
bug).

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://people.debian.org/~kov/