On Sat, 2010-01-16 at 18:23 +0000, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> xserver 1.7 is now in sid, and version 1.1.0 of the ivtv driver doesn't
> seem to build against it.  I see there's a newer 1.1.1 version at
> http://dl.ivtvdriver.org/xf86-video-ivtv/ would you have time to update
> the package for that?

Certainly, it's been on my todo list for a little while, I hadn't
realised the new xserver version had hit sid.

I'm just about to go out of town for a little while -- unless I find a
minute in an airport or something it'll likely be next weekend before I
can make the update.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

I want to reach your mind -- where is it currently located?