On Sat, 2010-01-16 at 20:08 +0000, Julien Cristau wrote:

> (There's two minor lintian warnings you may want to address at some
> point:
> W: xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev source: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends
> xserver-xorg-video-ivtv-dbg
> W: xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev source: out-of-date-standards-version
> 3.8.1 (current is 3.8.3)

These are both now fixed in the git repo and I've marked 1.1.1-2 as
released so if you feel inclined to do another upload so soon these
could be fixed. I don't think either of them are critical if you are
busy though.

--
Ian Campbell

Soitainly.  I was assuming that came with the OO-ness of it.
                -- Larry Wall in <199710011802.laa21...@wall.org>