Petite info

-------- Message original --------
Sujet:  [Cooker] Departure
Date:   Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:31:53 +0100
De:     Warly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Répondre à:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pour:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello all,

This is with a bit of sadness that I announce you my departure from
Mandriva next Friday, February, 16th.

I have been release manager for more than 7 years for 14 consumer
products from Linux-Mandrake 7.0 to Mandriva Linux 2007 and 4
corporate ones, plus tens of other minor versions. I will keep a bit
of Mandriva in me, and, I hope, Mandriva will keep a bit of me.

But it is now time for me to move on, because I have other things to
discover, new challenges to achieve, and likely because Mandriva would
surely benefit from another way of doing things.

I have committed a lot of errors, made a lot of bad choices, hurried a
lot of decisions, but whatever would have been Mandriva in a different
context, I do not regret what I did and even if things could have been
done differently, we have always work together to make the
distribution progress, and this is by itself a great accomplishment.

Anyway, I wish you all the best. I hope to stay in contact with most of
you. You will be able to get some clues about my future by checking
http://daily.warly.org from time to time.

Cheers.

--
Warly

--
Amicalement vOOotre              Troumad Alias Bernard SIAUD
mon site : http://troumad.info : AD&D maths WEB sectes

Répondre à