>some of the bounce messages include a "3D" before the IP address,
>example:
>
>   Mail Server:   213.98.118.212 [.uni.eresmas.com]
>   More Info:
>http://apps.declude.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=3D213.98.118.212

This sounds like a bug in imail1.exe .  It sounds like it is converting the
E-mail to MIME "quoted-printable" encoding, but not specifying that in the
MIME headers.  The MIME quoted-printable encoding would convert an "=" to
"=3D", which is exactly what is happening above.  Declude doesn't have MIME
encoding functionality in it (just MIME decoding), so it sounds like
imail1.exe is doing it.

site at http://www.declude.com .