>Yes I do have the carriage return at the end of the line.
>
>I'm attaching my BANnotify.eml.

It turns out that the %FULLMSG% only works with Declude JunkMail, and
shouldn't be used as it will send back the attachments, as well.  You can
replace the %FULLMSG% with %HEADERS% for now.  We should be adding a new
variable that will include the text portion of the E-mail.

site at http://www.declude.com .