Scott et al

To all those who thought this was a good idea. I tried it. It works well
with mail to a singe recipient but if you have 10 or more (12 may be the
number) in the To: line you will have problems. The mail will stick in the
queue and most of the recipients that may eventually get the mail will have
no message body. I didn't try it to see what part of it failed, how many and
what statements make it fail but it is a problem.

David Stavert
Netraprise Systems, Inc.
79 13th Ave NE, Suite 112
Minneapolis, MN 55413