Reply to: R. Scott Perry
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] 1.32 External List Digest crashes every midnight - STILL
on Friday 8:59:46 AM

We still do not see this in Imail 5.x. To be frank, we
are very happy we stayed with 5.x. We have not seen a
good reason to upgrade and this runs very very well. We
have no Declude.GP* files either... maybe we are just
lucky. <g>

--
Roger Heath

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----