>Suddenly I have one person (at least that's all I've heard from), who
>can't reply to a message.  Here's what he gets.
>
>    550 not local host dcaweb.net, not a gateway

That's not a problem on your end (assuming you don't host dcaweb.net).  It
sounds like their mail server is FUBAR.

>Where do I look to fix this?

dcaweb.net.

Their mail server isn't accepting mail to dcaweb.net.  It's broken.

>Another puzzler.  If I try sending the same message from the web
>interface, it works ... it only doesn't work when I send from Pegasus.

That is very strange.  I can't explain why their mail server would think
the recipient address was local when sending with web messaging, but think
it was not local when sending via Pegasus -- it really doesn't make sense.

site at http://www.declude.com .