Great program?
Are you ready for some feedback and a few ideas/suggestions?

I would like a way to shut off the delete confirmation.
It would be nice to be able to resize the windows. I like to see the subject
line and it is always down a ways so you have to scroll to see it.

A button to move to a "hold" directory in addition to the "move to que" and
"delete" buttons could be useful.

Also what is the sort order meant to be?  Mine doesn't appear to have much
of a sort order.  By date might be good.

This is a really a great utility and works very well.

Thanks
Dan

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .