Reply to: Tom Schwarz
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam Review and Kill File on Wednesday 6:15:27 PM

A button would be great. The problem as I see it is
making sure it was the real SMTP %MailFrom% variable.
I use:

XINHEADER       X-Note: SMTP Real-From: %MAILFROM%

But maybe the best way for you to do this is take into
consideration the 'D' file that is being viewed than take
the value rom the 'Q' file of the same name, e.g. line
with : S<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sometimes you could,
I suppose, make it for the whole address or a whole domain..
or simply popup a dialog so the string could be edited
before saving to kill.lst.

--
Roger Heath

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----