I don't find in the IMail documentation that you have to recycle the SMTP
service.  Can you confirm this please?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roger Heath
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 6:42 PM
To: Chuck Schick
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam Review and Kill File

Reply to: Chuck Schick
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam Review and Kill File on Wednesday 6:30:12
PM

Suppose you could have a setting that would allow you
to use a Declude blacklist rather than the kill.lst, seeing
how this might be more effective and this is dynamic, not
requiring a SMTP service recycle to be effective... Here
is how it would work.

1. click on 'Blacklist' Button
2. Up pops a dialog with the MAILFROM string
3. Edit the string to be used then click OK

In the settings you have a path and name to the
Blacklist file to be used. This could default to
c:\Imail\kill.lst  but could be edited to say,
c:\Imail\Declude\Blacklist.txt

Looking at how Scott commented today on the more effective
blacklist functions by Declude it might work better where
kill.lst may save processor use. The only other thing about
the Declude Blackilist is that it may require a 'description'?
I do not know if this is required. Like in manual:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] This guy was mailbombing us

--
Roger Heath

advanced internet desktop: www.activatordesk.com
antivirus antispam email : www.activatormail.com