>I got this from a customer on my service, using my mail server... We have
>reverse DNS...
>Why did we get this message?

Most likely because you don't really have reverse DNS.

A lot of people set up a reverse DNS entry in their DNS servers, and assume
that they now have a reverse DNS entry.  But that's kind of like putting a
new domain in your DNS servers without registering it; nobody will be able
to find it.  For the reverse DNS entry to work, your ISP needs to either
have the reverse DNS entry or delegate authority for it to you.

If you post the complete headers of the E-mail (including the Received:
headers), I can provide some more information about it.

site at http://www.declude.com .