>Hello all.  We just got the reverse DNS capabilities delegated to us by
>our upline connection (Sprint).

That looks good:  http://www.DNSstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=208.34.50.132
shows that Sprint is referring reverse DNS queries to your nameservers.  So
now the only piece left is to get your DNS servers to answer the PTR
request for 132.50.34.208.in-addr.arpa.

>However, when I look in the DNS (MS DNS, NT4)
>at the reverse DNS records (50.34.208.in-addr.arpa), there are no records.
>I've tried manually entering one for our mail server (208.34.50.132) but I
>can't.

I'm not familiar with MS DNS, so I can't say how you would you would go
about it.  You may need to add a zone "50.34.208.in-addr.arpa", and then
add the PTR record for 132.50.34.208.in-addr.arpa.

site at http://www.declude.com .