-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Helpdesk
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 7:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] ORBZ gone

on 3/21/02 9:28 AM, R. Scott Perry wrote:

>> Since my logs show that ORBZ hasn't responded to my server since
>> 2:19pm on 3/19, I was wondering what alternate services that are
>> commented out of the global.cfg file are highly recommended or used?
>> I would prefer to hear about ones that work well while my boss would
>> prefer to hear about free or inexpensive ones. Are there any tests
>> that allow a 30 day free trial?
>
> See http://www.declude.com/junkmail/support/ip4r.htm .

Yes, I saw the page and have been reading about some of those tests.
Thanks.

I was hoping to hear from other mail administrators to see what works or
doesn't work for them.

> The tests that currently charge money are the MAPS tests (
> http://www.mail-abuse.org ), SNIFFER ( http://www.sortmonster.com ),
> and POSTFIXGATE ( http://www.postfixgate.com ).  I believe that the
> SNIFFER test is the only one that has a free trial.

We used the trial version of Sniffer and liked the product so much we
purchased it.

Does anyone here use postfixgate? Comments on it?

Thanks,
Greg

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
assistance.  You can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .