>   I have used this program for a while, but it still marks some legitimate
> mail as spam.  Does anyone have a sample cfg file that blocks a
> good amount but doesn't mark legit mail spam I could look at?
> Do most people just have it mark it spam or have it automatically delete
it?

Sample CFG file
OSSRC                   ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.4       5
 0
OSSMART         ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.5       5       0
SPAMCOP         ip4r    bl.spamcop.net                  127.0.0.2       5       0

MAILFROM        envfrom x       x       5       0
BADHEADERS      badheaders      x       x       5       0
SPAMHEADERS     spamheaders     x       x       5       0

KFROM           fromfile        d:\imail\declude\fromfile.txt   x       5       0

WEIGHT10        weight  x       x       10      0

Sample Junk file
WEIGHT10        HOLD or DELETE (your preference)
OSSRC           WARN
OSSOFT  WARN
SPAMCOP WARN
MAILFROM        WARN