I just posted an update to the Beta version of SpamReview (v1.0.27).

I had to remove the Spool features for now.  I need more time to help keep
us all out of trouble.

I added an update feature that will allow you to select "File/Check for
Program Updates" and SpamReview will be updated from our web site.
SpamReview will close, the update program will run, and SpamReview will be
loaded again.  The update program MUST be launched from SpamReview.

I also added the ability for you to select multiple emails using the
standard windows features for selecting items in a list.

I added a count also.  It will tell you how many emails you have in the
folder you select.  If you are one of the lucky ones that works with
thousands of emails let me know if this count is slowing you down too much.

I added some buttons to make it easier to select folders.

http://www.slsoft.com/spamreview.htm

Tom

site at http://www.declude.com .