Since installing declude junkmail we decided to use the alert option to
notify any possible legitimate email senders that their email was not
delivered.  However, the problem that arrises is that we are getting 50-100
returned messages to the postmaster account per day that bounce from spam
sources that the email address does not exist or was forged.  Is there
anyway to not receive these bounce messages back?  Any thoughts?

Jim Matuska Jr.
Nez Perce Tribe
Information Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]