Hello,

We are ISP using Imail and we are evaluating Declude Virus & Junkmail. I was
wondering anyone can offer insight on how much of a load these 2 programs
will put on our servers.

Our machines have roughly 200 domains on each server. The server does both
web and email services. If we install Delcude Virus & Junkmail on each
server will this be to much? We have the trial version on Virus running and
it doesn't seem to bad yet (but we just started it). Our servers range from
PII-300 dual PII-1GHz machines.

I know a rough estimate on the number of emails would be good but I really
don't know. So if you have some figures for a server with about 200 domains
and the amount of email generated a day I would appreciate anything....

Let me know about the stats for server loading...

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Hobach
CyberLynk Sales/Support