Hello Adam,

we run both on one server. A Dual P-II 350 /w 256MB ram. Imail deliver
about 4k e-mails each day and we have about 8-8.5k incoming e-mails of
which 4-4.5k gets blocked by declude junkmail.
Rarely gets over 10% load. This is on about 60+ domains which one
domain is for our dial-up service with 500+ accounts.

site at http://www.declude.com .