Don't bounce from your postmaster acct. That is just bad.
Rather create filters so that you delete the return bounce messages.
Just my $0.02

Monday, May 20, 2002, 12:31:55 PM, you wrote:

MR> I just switched from DELETE to BOUNCE on my weight13 test.  I originally
MR> set to DELETE, but wanted more of a safety factor in there, so went to
MR> bounce.

MR> Of course the inbox associated with the bounce msgs is loaded with
MR> bounced bounce messages.  Is it safe for me to do something like set
MR> that acct to 1-byte capacaity, or a 1-message limit?  Will other
MR> postmasters bounce up and down when the bounced bounce bounces back to
MR> them?  Any advice would be appreciated.

MR> Cheers,

MR> --Matt--

MR> ---
MR> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

MR> ---

MR> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
MR> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
MR> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
MR> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
MR> site at http://www.declude.com .
MR> ---
MR> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

site at http://www.declude.com .