Hello,

  I was wondering how people handle all the held spam?  From my estimates,
my mailserver is holding over 1 million spams per month.  I only have
BADHEADERS and MAILFROM set for hold and rest for warn.  Are those the two
that most people have set to hold?  Any way to make it so the spam forwards
to a specific email address so I can search it easier if a customer
complains that there message was marked spam?

Thanks,
Mark

site at http://www.declude.com .