We delete held spam after 30 days.
If a false positive possibility arrizes, we will use a file - search in
our holding bin to identify any messages that have the correct keywords
- If we verify the false positive this way we can not only put it back
in stream, but also adjust our filtering scheme to compensate. This way
we spend almost no time on dealing with the issue (we have very few
false positives)... But when a false positive does show up we have
everything we need to handle it quickly.

Hope this helps,
_M

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
assistance.  You can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .