Some spam traps are easier... Another method is to set up the address,
and then use it to visit some shadey web sites... Then cancel your
subscriptions (if required). The email will most certainly be added to
every similar list and will live in perpetuity (based on my
observations).

_M

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
assistance.  You can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .