>My offical hostname in Imail is mail.mydomain.com so my Declude
>configuration is c:\imail\declude\mail.mydomain.com. In that folder are
>3 per user configurations user1.junkmail user2.junkmail and
>user3.junkmail. If I send an individual message to any of those 3 users
>explicitly the rules work great. If I send to the alias that points to
>all 3, it does not work. So.....I turned on debug mode and sent a test
>message. In the debug it said it found the domain name for all 3 users
>as mydomain.com and was therefor using the c:\imail\$default$.junkmail
>definition.

That sounds like a quirk in the way that IMail processes the aliases.  It
sounds like it uses the official domain name if E-mail is addressed
directly to the user (IE "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" would get changed to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"), but not when aliases are used (so
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" would get changed to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", not
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]").

So yes, in this case you would need to keep two copies of the config file(s).

site at http://www.declude.com .